Does The Body Beast Work?
Check out the video below, this guy gained 15lb of ripped muscle in 90 days:
How Does It Work:
Body Beast is a combination of old and new school muscle building techniques accompanied with a good nutrition plan to follow.
It’s a straightforward no BS muscle building program.
The mixture of progressive sets, single sets, compound sets etc… help you get stronger, bigger and keep the program interesting.
The program is broken down into 3 stages; Build, Bulk and Beast:
- Build (3 weeks) – composed of four primary workouts: 1) Chest/Tris, 2) Legs, 3) Back/Bis, and 3) Shoulders. The workouts are all near to 40 minutes. You will focus on building a solid muscle building foundation; proper form, knowing your exercises and getting used to lifting weights.
- Bulk (6 weeks) – modern approaches to weightlifting and is composed of five primary workouts: 1) Chest, 2) Legs, 3) Back, 4) Bis/Tris, and 5) Shoulders. On average, the workouts are around 35minutes long. You will focus on putting on muscle mass by utilizing some of the modern muscle building techniques. In other words you are working out for size.
- Beast (3 weeks) – mixes the Build and Bulk workouts with some extra cardio in order to shred and show the muscle you’ve worked so hard for. You will focus on turning all the bulky and puffy muscle that you’ve gained from the 2 phases into a well defined, lean and shredded muscle.
Body Beast Kits:
Click on the image to make it bigger.
Which Kit Should You Go With:
There’s no reason why you need to go with the most expensive kit. Of course it is recommended that you take all of the help (supplements) you can get in order to maximize your results. But if you’re just starting out, maybe you should give it a try first and than decide if you need all the extra supplements. And if you’ve been working out for a while, you can make that decision on your own.
What You Should Know Before Buying The Body Beast:
- It’s really hard in the beginning for those who have never done weight lifting before.
- Really fast paced muscle building program. You will constantly find yourself pausing the DVD to properly adjust and keep up with the program.
- It is a 90 day commitment. But that shouldn’t be a problem if you really want to change they way your body looks.
- You will have to buy some additional equipment to use this program to it’s full potential.
- Curl bar, dumbbells, or resistance bands
- Flat-incline bench or stability ball
- Chin-up bar or resistance bands with door attachment
- Chin-up Max and Jumpmat (optional)